Monday 25 September 2017

Welcome






Hey everyone!!


I'm Nadine author of Nadia Elizabeth. I started this blog as away to self reflect on my journey through life and share with many of you my love for writing and self expression.

As a graduate in Media Studies I longed to share my life not only through a Journal,  but also through the lens of the modern day world. 

I'm a mother a hard worker and a keen fitness enthusiast, who’s working towards a more mindful and sustainable life. 

I've worked as brand ambassadors for fitness brands along with studying fitness adult and child nutrition and digital marketing.

When I'm not at home lounging around  at home or busy being a mum, you will find me working on a busy unit within the health care sector.

Please look out for my other projects Finesse and Beyond focusing more on  nutrition and minimalist living and my weekly podcast Lifestyle and Beyond talking about all topics lifestyle related. 





Contact nadiaelizabeth19@gmail.com or follow on Instagram @nadine_elizabethx



SHARE:
Blogger templates by pipdig